Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Wednesday

17 deg C today

So, yesterday didn't end up getting hot. It just clouded over before the heat had a chance to build up. Today it's cloudy again, but there's a little bit of sun poking through.

You know, on years where this time of year is stinking hot I wouldn't be half so interested in the weather, but because it's so cool I've become fascinated with when the heat is going to hit again!

A very quiet morning again. Funny that - it's suppose to be such a rough area. Someone did bip their car horn for one of the neighbors ....

Oh yeah, last night on the way back from St Marys station, there were 3 of us in the car, as we turned into Ellsworth a kid on a bike decides to turn circles on the pedestrian crossing. In front of oncoming traffic - us - and the driver had to brake to avoid him. He was about 13 I suppose. He had 3 people yelling at him at the same time. If I can figure out where he lives - Tregear is only a small suburb - I'll make sure his parents know how he rides and if they are parents who care about their kids they'll confiscate the bike.

I know teenagers act like idiots. I was one once. But if he's showing that much idiocy he hasn't got the judgement necessary to ride a bike on the roads.

No comments: