Monday, December 24, 2007

Quiet suburb.

All of 18 deg C out there this morning. Even with the sun out it didn't get very hot yesterday, only in the mid twenties I think. Cloudy again today with bits of blue sky. Is anyone feeling summer yet???

During the day it's been lovely at my end of Tregear. Kids laughing and playing up the back. Lots of mowers. Not mine tho it should have been. Kids on bikes on the footpath playing out the front of my house. I worry when they start hanging off the footpath tree, but kids will be kids. There was loud distressed yelling at one stage yesterday, just distant enough that I couldn't work out what it was about. We were about to drive out anyway so we drove up in that direction - found the yeller - a teenage girl, not being beaten up, not beating up. A bit upset about something and very loud. Enjoying an audience of younger kids I think.

I dunno, it's all so quiet at my end of the burb.

Oh wait a minute! We may have seen a drug deal taking place on Ellsworth Drive yesterday. There's some drama for you! The only reason we thought that was coz one of the women looked around her before taking something out of her bag to give to the other. Of course she might have just been being careful there wasn't anyone close by to grab her purse ..... I mean, we know drug deals happen. They also happen in all other suburbs.

No comments: