Sunday, December 16, 2007

Introducing Tregear

What do you think of this weather? I like it, but that's because I don't like too much heat. Yes, and I moved into Tregear! It was a toss up between good weather and money and Tregear is cheaper.

So, cloudy, damp, very very green. 23 deg C on my front porch. Perfect. Too damp for the pyros to burn off the grass in the reserve. Yay! Quiet Sunday morning. Lovely to be here today.

Except I'll have to mow the grass....................

What do you think of Tregear? Got something to say? Add comments. If you want to actually contribute posts let me know and I'll add you to the list. (only me at the moment). Don't bother with insults or other crap because I'll just delete them. Real criticism is ok, but what's better is what you like here.

No comments: