Sunday, December 23, 2007

The Other Fiona

A fraction over 15 deg C. This is what happens when the clouds clear! Yesterday turned out mugglily warm but then the cluds went away in the evening and without their insulation the temp dropped! The clouds are still gone so I'm really interested to see what the weather does today.

Too interested in the weather? Maybe I have no life?? Nah. We went to see Fiona O'Laughlin at the Opera House after tapas and gourmet pizza for dinner last night. I have a life. It was a lot of fun. I think Fiona O either has a terrible relationship with her mother (she features in her comedy routine a lot!) or she has a fantastic relationship with a very understanding mother who doesn't worry about being talked about like that! I don't know which it is! I told my Fiona that if she ever talked about me like that on stage I'd walk up there and smack her! But it was funny.

This will be the first day mainly in the suburb for a while. No work, no play planned. Lets see how this suburb is in daytime.

No comments: