Sunday, December 30, 2007

Catching up

Missed yesterday! Every time I thought of it I was away from the computer. So recapping: Yesterday started at 20 deg C at about 7.30 and ended up getting very hot. In the arvo when the sun hit my front porch and the sun was actually sitting on the thermometer it was 46! Of course when I brought it inside it dropped down very quickly to about 32. Does make me wonder about the sun directly on skin ... One of my computers froze when I was playing a game. The room got too hot. I was in the smallest room without a window open or a decent fan. The rest of the house wasn't that hot. Just turned it off. The computer will probably want to do a scan when I restart it again today, it will be fine but I bet my game didn't save.

I did here a car with a subwoofer booming past at one stage but it wasn't late and the show off kept going. Fine by me. Had a chat with the neighbors son, he's about 9 or 10, he was off to visit a friend. And there was a dog that was banging against a fence and barking....

Today it's about 18 deg C at about 6.30, blue sky, probably hot again. The birds are wonderfully talkative. There was a mist across the reserve. Very attractive.

Put together day by day like this Tregear sounds pretty good doesn't it? There are problems here sometimes and when they happen I'll write about them but having a day by day account keeps it in perspective.

No comments: