Thursday, December 20, 2007

Thursday, Fiona and Terry

It's a smooth 20 deg C today. Still very grey.

Of course it's a special day in Tregear - it's Fionas birthday! She's about to come round here to get her pressis so I'll have to get off this computer shortly. Fiona is my daughter and also lives in Tregear. I like her birthday, we both get excited and I always take a day off work.

So if any other Tregear people, working or living here, spots this blog let me know your birthday and I'll post a happy birthday for you.

Tregear got in the news again, congratulations Terry Johnson from up at the school. The article should stay on the list of news items for a few days until it gets bumped off. Terry was presented with a Director-General's award for Excellent Service to Public Education and Training. Cool bananas (as Fiona has taught me to say).

No comments: