Wednesday, February 6, 2008

More rain! Fancy that.

It was sunny during the day and rather hot. Then the rain came back! With a vengance! I turned everything off while the storm was happening but it's gone again. I keep wondering if South Creek has flooded again, but I can't be bothered going out to find out. I also want Ropes Creek to break it's banks. It's been too long. Lots of people round here have never seen our reserve flooded. The rain radar is stunning, one massive amount of rain that is just traveling across the whole of Sydney. It looks like it has a big blank area with no rain in the middle.

As for the missing kids yesterday - no one has been reported missing so the thought is the kids got out by themselves and don't want to own up. The next day or so will make it more obvious.

And isn't it amazing how many papers picked up the brawl at the community centre? It's pushed all the other bits of news off this page and it's just cycling through all the different papers that have covered that story. I hope the girl is ok. My best wishes go out to you, whoever you are.

No comments: