Sunday, February 3, 2008

I'm back

I've been in Queensland for a symposium for Web 2.0 technologies in libraries. That was a heap of fun but I won't go into the details here. Coming back to Tregear and finding it cool and raining was a real treat after the muggy heat of Brisbane. I swear I didn't stop sweating the whole time I was up there! And I thought Tregear was hot! It was raining and or cloudy a lot of the time and still I was dripping with sweat all the time. At least when it's raining and cloudy here I can cool down!

The previous 3 posts were all suppose to be on different day but my fill in poster got mixed up with the technology. Never mind.

I see there's a news post about a riot up at the community centre! And a passer by ended up hurt! Did anyone else see it? Was involved in it? My back up here said she thinks she saw the group before the fight broke out and thought something might turn nasty, but walked away and forgot so she didn't end up writing about it. Anyone want to give their side of events? Remember - no offensive stuff.

No comments: