Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Brain fatigue

You know what happens when you go back to work after having 5 weeks off? You end up with brain fatigue! I can't believe how tired my brain is! I haven't done this much thinking for 5 weeks! Done some of course, I have projects, I'm doing my family history and I've done work on that and because I had time I got stuck into the really complicated part, but I haven't had to do this much thinking for so many hours in a day for (yes, again) five weeks. I keep losing track of what I'm saying in conversations and having to backtrack, and my brain has turned all foggy! I think my brain has gone on strike actually. Had enough of all this. And I can't type, I've had to correct so much of this entry! I want to go on holidays again to recover from going back to work!

I'm told it got up to 38 deg C today but I didn't feel it - I was in the cbd in air con. It was cloudy and sprinkling by the time I got home.

The bit Tregear event was another helicopter flying low, slow and loud. I guess they're chasing someone again. The one problem with living across from the reserve is that all the ones running away from police head for the reserve because it's the only piece of scrub around here.

No comments: