Saturday, March 29, 2008

Dogs!

There was a dog yesterday morning. A big one, with a loud bark. Started next door, barking, walked up the street, barking, past my house, and continued up past next door the other side, maybe one further and then stopped. That all happened about 30 minutes before I wanted to wake up. And we all know we can't go back to sleep that close to wake up time! That dog is my enemy! I did get up and have a look but the dog had gone into a space between the houses just up the road and I couldn't see. The mystery dog from hell! Questions remain, was there a human with this critter? Was the human riling up the dog? Did something else set the mutt off? The alsation up the road, who doesn't usually bark at night, decided to bark back, but I'm pretty sure the loose canine was the one who started.

This dog hasn't returned, luckily.

No comments: