Saturday, March 1, 2008

Belated summer

Summer came back for a short time today. It was quite cold last night, less than 10 deg C when I woke up but during the middle of the day when we went back to the car that was parked up at Penrith we actually had to put the air con on and wait for a while before we got in. Too hot! Too hot for the jacket and closed shoes I thought I was going to need.

Tregear has been very quiet as usual. Nothing more than the usual occasional speeding car with music up too loud. There was a couple of people passed each other on the footpath and stopped to talk for a few minutes outside my house. There's news reports of a drug bust. Quiet. I suppose whoever lived next door to the house that was busted might have felt it wasn't so quiet for a change....

No comments: