Tuesday, September 16, 2008

The Wind!

Amazing how windy it is. The air smells really clean. I want to wash everything in the house coz, for the first time in months, it will dry so fast! Have to watch my skin though, it's dry enough as it is, if I go out in this wind without moisturiser on it gets really bad. No trees blown down yet close to me. The plum tree is losing it's petals in the wind so it looks like snow. White petals floating on the fish tank. All very lovely. Pity I have to go to work.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I really like this blog! I too live in Tregear :) I am fairly new to the area. Have you noticed lately, there are a flood of house being sold so cheap by the department of housing, and the the people who buy them are putting white picket fences up and painting all the houses the same colour?

julanna said...

Welcome to Tregear! Yes I know houso likes to sell off houses, especially if they're getting on, but I must admit, I hadn't noticed white picket fences or houses all the same colour! Do you have a blog or web page of your own? I can link to it if you like.